Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fourth of July Dresses on the Models!


I finally have photos of my models in their 4th of July dresses! Aren't they THE CUTEST EVER?! I'm so blessed to have such adorableness run in my family genes. Haha!


My sister did an awesome job photographing her two little girls, don't you think???


The dresses make them look like such sweet little ladies.



The fit of the dresses was spot on. I'm so happy about how they turned out for the girls!


I'm speechless at how darned cute she was in this dress!


I've got a couple more dresses coming up in a bit...for my other bigger nieces. Unfortunately, they are already on their way back to Florida so I won't have pictures of them in their lovely handmades, but I will definitely post what I made for them. My older nieces are so different in personality and temperament and it really shows in the style of dress I chose to make for each of them! Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! And your models are super cute too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. The best models are the tiny, innocent ones. Lynaea @ EveryDayBloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.
    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. cinema

    ReplyDelete

Like this post? Leave a comment or check the sidebar for ways to connect with me - I'd love to hear what you think!